I’m not a ‘techie’ so I do not understand the function this performs. I am more interested in privacy and security. Yes, it does interfere with some specific connections – which tells me the app is working. It installed easily and it operates in the background without effort or any required knowledge on my part. As far as I can tell, it’s doing what the promoters say it will do.
Since this app keeps pestering me for another review, here goes (you should not ask if you don’t expect good results!!!)
1. This is a minimally functional app. Sometimes it shows up, sometimes it does not, which forces a search in my Apps to locate it and activate it.
2. Then every time it boots up it asks for another recommendation. You know the rule: “Once a King, always a King. Once a night is enough!”
3. This app blocks some of my important links and contacts, so I have to disable it to do my work. Then try to find it again… to enable it…
4. The app seems somewhat volatile and unreliable. Hard to know if it is really doing anything. It does not seem to provide a way to check…
5. After the first year, the app auto-renewed. It took about six weeks for the app to ‘refresh’ and recognize that it had receive a paid renewal. Tip: Turn off auto-renewal to avoid being charged! Keep the option in your own hands!
In summary, if the app were totally free all the time, it would almost be worth it.